Friday 9 September 2011

Fashion Bible

*I hereby swear to always keep a fashion bible close to my heart and will always follow its directions*
A fashion bible whether its a book of inspiring quotes and designers or a magazine full of inspiration everyone should have a fashion bible. When ever i'm clueless of what to wear and lets face it we all have those days when we want to walk around in our Pj's all day i turn over the pages of my fashion bible. A couple of my favourites are:

Harpers Bazaar- $9.95
I absolutley love Octobers edition of BAZAAR with Alexa Chung on the cover, i was so excited when it came in the mail.


Shop Til You Drop- I buy it everytime it comes out it's great for ideas and also affordable. $7.80
New issue is out on September the 12th.



Lauren Conrad Style Book- I don't own this book but i have read it. Alot of people didn't like it but i absolutlyt couldn't put it down and if i could actually find it in a shop i would buy it in an instance.


                                                           Love Alicia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment